Our goal is to encourage an open and respectful dialogue on the topics posted on the Cetaphil Malaysia website and social media channels operated by Galderma.
Galderma does not represent or endorse users’ comments and posts on this wall, except those we post.
We, therefore, do reserve the right to monitor them. Here are some reasons why we may decide not to publish them or to remove them:
- As Galderma works in a regulated industry, we cannot engage in discussions about pharmaceutical products. Please refrain from mentioning Galderma pharmaceutical products or pharmaceutical products from other companies. We reserve the right to remove any comments which reference a pharmaceutical product;
- Your comments include offensive, abusive, defamatory or discriminatory content;
- Your comments are off-topic;
- Your comments offer health or medical advice; or
- Your comments violate copyrights or intellectual property.
We will update this list regularly, but please note that Galderma reserves the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion. Should your comment have disappeared for a reason you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have a question on a specific medical condition, please consult a healthcare professional.
Galderma cares about the safety of its products. By reporting adverse events experienced with Galderma products, you contribute to the safety monitoring. To report an adverse event, please click on the following link: http://www.galderma.com/Contact